Friday, May 10, 2013

When Life Hands you Grapevine

by Kelly




One of the things I like about this garden is the sheer photogenic quality of it. No matter where I look, there is something interesting or unique. The best part is, I think a lot of this is accidental. It doesn't have that overly orchestrated feel of a garden that was plotted out on paper before planting.


Did I mention we have grapevines? Well grapevines have to be pruned every year. The end result of that is better grapes...and a ton of grapevine, perfect for baskets, wreaths and other crafty purposes.


What you see here, piled up on the picnic table, is only a small fraction of the amount I have available.


I need to add a little to those wreaths, but I kind of got distracted by some other possibilities:


via Makeitandloveit

via FabyouBliss
And the best part is, I have SO MUCH grapevine that it doesn't matter if I make some mistakes along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...