Friday, January 11, 2013

Sweater Project

by Kelly

Another morning in the Midwest. Weather forecast for today is temperatures in the 60's and rain. This is January, right? Or have I missed something??



Meanwhile, work on the sweater project continues:



This is the back panel of this sweater:

via Bernat.com





Well, almost. I still have a little work to do, something like 10 more rows.

The pattern is free, found at the link below the picture above. So far everything seems to be going fine.

The only thing I've done differently than the pattern instructions is at the beginning and end of the rows. I slip the first stitch and knit through the back loop of the last. I'm hoping this will give me a nice clean edge, and will make seaming easier.

Most likely this will cause some problems at the armhole joining, but I'm hoping not. Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...