We're having a giveaway!
Lately we've been working on improving our shop, and we've decided that we could use a little impartial advice. In return for your help, you'll earn a chance to win some cool crochet stuff. We'll get to the rules in just a second, but first let's talk about the prizes.
We worked hard to choose things that would be useful and interesting to all crocheters, whether they're just starting out or are very experienced.
Here are the items that you might win!
- an exclusive 50% off coupon code for our shop.
- Two sets of Susan Bates crochet hooks. Eleven hooks total.
- 2012 Crochet pattern calendar
- 50 More Crocheted Afghan Borders by Jean Leinhauser
The Susan Bates crochet hooks are Silvalumes and Crystalites, size F5 (3.75mm) through size K10.5 (6.5mm) And yes, folks, those are the old style Silvalumes. There's a bit of controversy over their recent redesign, so if you've been looking for the originals, here's your chance to win a set.
There are three ways to enter our Hooray! Crochet giveaway.
1. Leave a comment on this post.
2. Check out our shop over there in the sidebar or at this link and pick out your favorite item, then tell us what it was in your comment.
3. Give us ideas! Name one thing that isn't in our shop that you would like to see. And no, it doesn't have to be a crochet item or crochet supplies. Between us we also embroider, cross stitch, do plastic canvas work, quilt, knit, and spend a lot of time in our respective gardens.
If you do all of the above, you will receive three entries for the giveaway.
That's all you have to do! And don't worry if your comments don't appear right away - our moderation is on to prevent spam from clogging the giveaway.
The giveaway will end on February 7th, 2012. The winner will be announced in a blog post on February 8th, and contacted by email if that information is provided. The winner must respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. When the winner has contacted us, we will officially close the contest with a final giveaway post.
Please make sure your name is unique. Example: 'Kelly 178' or 'applejacks' would be good choices.
Winner will be chosen by use of random.org.
International shipping available for the giveaway, so if you're outside the U.S. you're welcome and eligible to win!
Good luck everyone! We can't wait to see your comments and suggestions!
You will notice a lot of deleted posts in the comment section. This is solely because of my inexperience in handling this amount of action on our blog. If your email has been accidentally posted so that it is visible, you have my sincerest apologies. I am currently reading through every comment to ensure that all private info is indeed private. If your comment was deleted, it will be restored in such a way that your privacy is ensured. This may take some time.
Once again, I am truly sorry that this happened. - Kelly