Thursday, June 9, 2011

Possible Project

I was thinking of doing this for my next project while waiting for the American flag one but I'd do it in Christmas colors. I have yarn that is multi-colored with white, red and green. Then figured the three layers could be in that order. Or I could even have white be on the end to border the blanket. Not sure though if I really want to try and do Christmas projects in the middle of June though.

On the other hand, I have enough yarn to start a second American flag blanket while waiting for my first one. (Yes, I packed up on that much red, white, blue and green when my neighbor was getting rid of her mother-in-law's treasure trove of yarn.)

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a pretty blanket. Have you decided on the colors yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I've gone ahead with the Christmas colors since that's about all I had on hand. :) It's turning out really nice. I'm about a third of the way done thanks to being stuck at home the last few days. So hopefully in another week I'll be able to post it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...