Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Chicken Scratch Skull and Crossbones for Talk Like a Pirate Day

by Kelly


Arrr...so, me mateys, today be Talk Like a Pirate Day. Landlubber that I be, this one would have slipped right by, but I be married to a pirate, you see...and we have the cutlass to prove it.

via Wikipedia

No, not THAT kind of cutlass! THIS kind of cutlass...





But this be a crafty blog, and the prize we seek is always handmade. So behold, all you scurvy dogs...and cats, if there are any...a bit of craftiness for this special day :






A Chicken Scratch skull and crossbones? Aye, that's right! It was either that or sing the 'yo ho, yo ho' song again...or show you a few things I learned from The Captain (*picks up cutlass*).

Aye...that's what I thought! You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...