Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Some Christmas Shipping

by Kelly


I did a little shipping today:




In the next picture you can see my lovely assistant helping to package the goods.


I visited the SmoothFox  site recently and read the square totals that she has listed on the sidebar.  I couldn't believe it when I read that Christine Clyburn from Florida submitted enough squares to earn 500 points for the month of November. And she's competing as an individual. Christine, I bow down to you. Seriously.

And by the way, sorry for the darkness of the pictures, but that's how things are in Illinois in the winter, even with all the lights on. Gray. Gloomy. Depressing. Unlike sunny Florida.  Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Our totals for December aren't posted yet. Had you noticed?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...