Saturday, October 1, 2011

Afghan for the Next New Baby






I make an afghan for each new baby in the family. It has become a tradition. I've tried to give them other presents but they want afghans. My nephew and his wife are expecting a baby in November and I just finished this afghan for them. It is made of many colors of granny squares and they are joined together with a looping technique. That leaves the back side nice and flat. I've made this before using a diagonal pattern. This time I just randomly attached the colors. I think it turned out well.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's going to love it! And of course it's a tradition now. You make beautiful baby blankets. :) So we all feel left out if we don't get one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...