Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Love Boat of Knitting



There are certain things that when you see them you think to yourself, "What could be better than that". Chocolate and strawberries, a day off work and a spa gift certificate, a husband in the dog-house on the same day Zales is having a huge sale - you get the point. Well, now imagine this - Knitting while on a cruise! Does it get any better than that? Although a veteran cruiser, I have never joined a theme cruise. I've thought about them. Even pitched the trivia and baseball themed cruises to the hubs. But we've never quite managed to pull it off. And while I doubt we'll set sail this year, it's fun to think about a ship full of crafty souls and a yarn store in every port!


If you're interested in crafty cruises check out http://www.craftcruises.com/ There is a small but nice selection including an upcoming Bermuda and Alaska sailing as well as a Canada and New England. I have to say I'm intrigued.

4 comments:

  1. An Alaskan destination seems totally appropriate for a knitting cruise. Not so sure about Bermuda.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what? A crafting vacation? I wanted to say something like "that's going overboard" then realized that's a horrible pun. They really do think of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I LOVE that pun - good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful thing. I could like sitting in the sun and crocheting or reading. Don't know how to knit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...