Friday, May 6, 2011

Christmas in May




This is what I did on Thursday. No, I didn't crochet all of those on Thursday. I just starched them. Between Christmas and March 1st I made a lot of ornaments. This is probably about 25% of them. On the top left are some angels, a bell and some baskets for my hot air balloons. On the top right is a variety of things. Snowflakes, trees, wreaths, bells, hearts, star, stocking, crosses. I still have to finish these things. Some require beads, ribbons, little flowers, or whatever I happen to dream up. I'll post a few of these again when they are finished.

2 comments:

  1. Donna, those look great. You'll have to put some sets together for Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I've always thought those were so great. I don't think I could ever do them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...